Scout Mount for Mauser Yugo M48, K.Kale, Spanish M43, VZ.24, Argentine M1909, Brazilian 1908 & 1908/34
Scout Mount for Mauser Yugo M48, K.Kale, Spanish M43, VZ.24, Argentine M1909, Brazilian 1908 & 1908/34 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
NOTE: Works on the following Mauser models:
- Yugo M48, M24/47
- Turkish Model 1938, including K.Kale, ASFA/ANK ARA
- Czech VZ.24
- German G24(t)
- Spanish M43, Spanish Air Force M43
- Argentine Model 1909 rifle (not Carbine)
- Persien Mauser M98/29
- Belgium FN Mauser 30-06 (FN 24/30 M1950)
- Serbian/Yugoslavian Model 1924
- Columbian R. Famage 30-06 Mauser
- Brazilian Mauser 1908, 1908/34 and M954 Mauser
It will NOT work on any other models.
Please use our Scope Mount Selector to make sure this works for your rifle.
- No drill, no tap, no permanent modification to your historical Mauser rifles
- ULTRA low profile design allows comfortable cheek weld
- Works with Long Eye Relief (LER) scopes and you can still use stripper clips for speed loading
- Elevation adjustable and works for many large-ring Mauser rifles
- No gunsmith required, installed in 20 minutes!
- Precision CNC milled from a whole block of aircraft grade aluminum alloy
[Firearms, optics and rings are for display only and NOT included]
Tips: How to remove the rear sight retaining pin
Not all models' rear sight leaves have a retaining pin. You should be able to see the retaining pin sticking out a little bit from the head of the rear sight leaf if there is one, such as this one:
The retaining pin is slightly longer than the rear sight leaf - this is to prevent it from being pressed down and removed. So, if your rear sight leaf has a retaining pin present, you must punch it out first.
Some models don't have retaining pins, such as this one below:
If that is the case, you can simply press down the rear sight leaf and remove it.
The easy way to remove the rear sight leaf:
The following are links to the equipment we used in this video including the scope mount and other third-party accessories such as rings, scopes, etc.
We purchased these accessories by ourselves, and we only recommend products that we trust and have been tested extensively by us.
LONG EYE RELIEF SCOPES:
Hi-Lux Optics Long Eye Relief 2-7x32mm Riflescope (used in this video)
We also recommend the Burris scout riflescope 2-7x32mm, which comes with the Burris forever warranty
Both two LER scopes above have a 32mm objective lens and can be mounted very close to the bore, which is always desired by shooters. The following two low-profile scope rings are the perfect match for this setup at competitive prices:
Weaver Quad Lock 1-Inch medium 49046 (used in this video)
Leupold Rifleman Detachable low Rings 56524
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.