Mosin Nagant NDT Scope Mount Ultra-low Profile for M9130 Round Receiver
Mosin Nagant NDT Scope Mount Ultra-low Profile for M9130 Round Receiver is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
[Firearms, optics and rings are for display only and NOT included]
- Precision CNC milled from a whole block of aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- Solid steel base nut guarantees rock-solid mounting
- Works with any stocks and bent bolts, including the original sniper bolt and any aftermarket bent bolts
- No drilling and tapping
- No permanent modification to your Mosin Nagant
- No Gunsmith required, easy installation in 20 minutes
- The arc-shape base design ensures perfect bore alignment
NOTE: This mount works for Mosin Nagant M9130 Round Receiver ONLY
Scope mounts for M9130 Hex Receiver and Carbine (M38/M44/T53) can be purchased here.
When choosing the scope, make sure that A+E-R is longer than 8" (see the illustration above). Most modern scopes will work. Compact scopes with short eyepiece or short eye reliefs such as ATN X-Sight (2.5" eye relief) will NOT work.
Check out this video "Texas Plinking 1 MOA At 1,000 Yards Challenge - Episode 5". And guess what scope mount this Mosin Nagant uses!
The scope and rings used in this installation video:
Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40mm, 1" tube
Vortex Pro Series 1 inch Rifle Scope Rings, medium
BadAce M91/30 full-length scope mount works with any bent bolt on the market. The original straight bolt will NOT work, because with a regular eye relief scope, you would not be able to close the bolt.
If you want to keep using the straight bolt, we offer a scout mount solution that allows you to mount a long eye relief scope:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.