Mosin Nagant NDT Scope Mount Ultra-low Profile for M9130 Round Receiver G4
- Precision CNC milled from a whole block of aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- Solid steel base nut guarantees rock-solid mounting
- Works with any stocks and bent bolts, including the original sniper bolt and any aftermarket bent bolts
- No drilling and tapping;
- No permanent modification to your Mosin Nagant;
No Gunsmith required, easy Installation in 20 minutes
- The arc-shape base design ensures perfect bore alignment
NOTE: This mount works for Mosin Nagant M9130 round receiver ONLY
Scope mounts for M9130 hex receiver and carbine (M38/M44/T53) can be purchased here
When choosing the scope, make sure that A+E-R is longer than 8" (see the illustration above). Most modern scopes will work. Compact scopes with short eyepiece or short eye reliefs such as ATN X-Sight (2.5" eye relief) will NOT work.
- One steel base receiver nut and base screw
- One 6061-T6 aluminum alloy picatinny rail
- One torx wrench and removable threadlocker
NOTE: This batch of products have some discoloration inside the "L" shape tail, due to an extra cut we had to make after the anodizing is done. It is cosmetic only and does NOT affect the quality of the mount.
Because of this small cosmetic imperfection, we decided to take $20 off the regular price - price will go back to $119.95 for the next batch of M9130 mount.
BadAce M91/30 full-length scope mount works with any bent bolt on the market, including our own thread-on "gunsmith-less" bent bolt
The original straight bolt will NOT work. Because with a regular eye relief scope, you would not be able to close the bolt:
If you want to keep using the straight bolt, we offer a scout mount solution that allows you to mount a long eye relief scope: