Swedish Mauser M38 & M96 NDT Picatinny Scope Mount Low Profile Gen 2
Swedish Mauser M38 & M96 NDT Picatinny Scope Mount Low Profile Gen 2 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
[Firearms, optics, and rings are for display only and NOT included]
NOTE: works for Swedish Mauser M38, M96, and M96/38 with BENT bolts ONLY. Does NOT work for Model 1894 Carbine or any other models.
- No drill, no tap, no permanent modification to your Swedish Mauser
- No need to remove the upper handguard, retain the original military appearance
- Low profile design allows comfortable cheek weld
- No gunsmith required, installed in 20 minutes!
- The ingenious arc-shape base design ensures perfect bore alignment for the scope mount
- Solid steel base nut guarantees the rock-solid mounting
NOTE: For the M96 rifle with a straight bolt - A bent bolt is required to clear the scope. An M38 bent bolt with correct headspace can be used but a small part of the M96 stock needs to be filed down so the bolt can close completely.
- One steel base receiver nut and base screw
- One aircraft grade aluminum alloy base with full-length picatinny rail
- One torx wrench and removable threadlocker
The rifle scope and rings used in the shooting video:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.