SKS low-profile NDT red dot mount Gen 2 with back-up sight
Compatible with Russian, Chinese* and, Romanian, Yugo SKS including the Yugo Model 59/66.
- No drill, No tap, No permanent modification to your SKS rifles
- Allows easy disassembly and cleaning of the gas tube and dust cover - sight in once and never lost zero
- Unique design that offers fast loading with stripper clips and the optic protection at the same time
- Integral rear sight notch that provides a back-up iron sight with the optic removed
- Low profile design allows comfortable cheek weld
- Precision CNC milled from a whole block of aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- One aircraft grade aluminum alloy SKS scout mount with picatinny rail
- One steel base nut and bolt
- Wrenches and theadlocker
*NOTE: if your Chinese SKS is made by factory 26. Please check this to make sure that the mount will work.
1). Please make sure that after removing the rear sight spring, clean the "groove" and remove dirt and dry cosmoline using a sharp object (the tip of of a knife will do).
2). Clean all threads, including bolts and threaded holes using soapy water or rubbing alcohol and let dry.
3). If you own a Chinese factory 26 SKS. Please measure the distance "A" of the rear sight base opening - It should be between 37.5mm and 39m (1.48 - 1.54 inches). if it is LESS than 37.5mm (1.48 inches), the rear sight base is too short and this scope mount will NOT work. So far we have one confirmed case reported by a customer who owns a Chinese SKS from factory 26.
If you have the similar issue, please contact us at info@BadAceTactical.com.