No Drill Low-Profile Scout Mount for Mosin Nagant M9130,M44,M38,T53
No Drill Low-Profile Scout Mount for Mosin Nagant M9130,M44,M38,T53 - Aluminum is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
[Firearms, optics and rings are for display only and NOT included]
- Fits Mosin Nagant M9130 rifle (both round and hex receiver), Mosin Nagant Carbine M44, M38 and T53
- Works with long eye relief scope so you can keep the straight bolt and use stripper clips
- No drill, no tap, no permanent modification to your Mosin Nagant
- ULTRA low profile design allows comfortable cheek weld
Elevation adjustable and compatible with stripper clips for fast loading
To lower the front of the mount (the bullet's point of impact will go UP), loosen the main screw first and tighten the elevation set screw; and vice versa.
- Works with Long Eye Relief (LER) scopes and you can still use stripper clips for speed loading
- No gunsmith required, installed in 20 minutes!
The following are links to the equipment we used in this video including the scope mount and other third-party accessories such as rings, scopes, etc. We purchased these accessories by ourselves, and we only recommend products that we trust and have been tested extensively by us.
Long Eye Relief scopes:
Hi-Lux Optics Long Eye Relief 2-7x32mm Riflescope (used in this video)
We also recommend the Burris scout riflescope 2-7x32mm, which comes with the Burris forever warranty.
Both two LER scopes above have 32mm objective lens and can be mounted very close to the bore, which is always desired by shooters. The following two low-profile scope rings are the perfect match for this setup at competitive prices.
Weaver Quad Lock 1-Inch medium 49046 (used in this video)
Leupold Rifleman Detachable low Rings 56524
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.