SKS low-profile NDT red dot mount Gen 2 with back-up sight
This product will be shipped from Canada due to the COVID-19 shipping restriction applied by carriers
NOTE: if your Chinese SKS is made by factory 26. Please check this to make sure that the mount will work.
- No drill, No tap, No permanent modification to your SKS rifles
- Allows easy disassembly and cleaning of the gas tube and dust cover - sight in once and never lost zero
- Unique design that offers fast loading with stripper clips and the optic protection at the same time
- Integral rear sight notch that provides a back-up iron sight with the optic removed
- Low profile design allows comfortable cheek weld
- Precision CNC milled from a whole block of aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- One aircraft grade aluminum alloy SKS scout mount with picatinny rail
- One steel base nut and bolt
- Wrenches and theadlocker
1). Please make sure that after removing the rear sight spring, clean the "groove" and remove dirt and dry cosmoline using a sharp object (the tip of of a knife will do).
2). Clean all threads, including bolts and threaded holes using soapy water or rubbing alcohol and let dry.
3). If you own a Chinese factory 26 SKS. Please measure the distance "A" of the rear sight base opening - It should be between 37.5mm and 39m (1.48 - 1.54 inches). if it is LESS than 37.5mm (1.48 inches), the rear sight base is too short and this scope mount will NOT work. So far we have one confirmed case reported by a customer who owns a Chinese SKS from factory 26.
If you have the similar issue, please contact us at info@BadAceTactical.com.