This item will be shipped from Canada and will take 5 - 15 business days to arrive.
NOTE: This scope mount works for Springfield 1903 with the tangent rear sight ONLY. It does NOT work on the M1903A3 with the diopter sight.
- No permanent modification to the firearm or the stock - simply remove the rear sight assembly and install this NDT scope mount.
- Installation does not require disassembly of the rifle or any modification to the stock channel.
- Solid steel base guarantees rock-solid mounting.
- Precision CNC milled from steel and T-6061 aircraft grade aluminum alloy.
- No Gunsmith required, easy installation in 20 minutes.
[Firearms, optics and rings are for display only and NOT included]
- One steel base with one clamping bolt, 4 elevation locking screws and 4 windage locking screws
- One 6061-T6 aluminum alloy Picatinny rail
- Wrenches and removable threadlocker
The scope and rings used in this video:
We have also tested and recommend the following scope/rings combination:
Leupold VX-Freedom 3-9x40mm, 1" tube
Vortex Pro Series 1 inch Rifle Scope Rings, medium 0.95 inch
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.