Swiss Schmidt–Rubin 1911, K11, 96/11 NDT Scout Mount for Long Eye Relief Scopes
Swiss Schmidt–Rubin 1911, K11, 96/11 NDT Scout Mount for Long Eye Relief Scopes is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Works for Swiss Schmidt–Rubin 1911 rifle, 96/11 rifle and K11 carbine
- ULTRA low profile design allows comfortable cheek weld
- Works with Long Eye Relief (LER) scopes only
- Works with chargers/stripper clips for speed loading and does not interfere the brass ejection
- Solid Steel Bases guarantees rock-solid mounting
- No Gunsmith required, Easy Installation in just 20 minutes!
- No need to remove the upper handguard, retain the original military appearance
The following are links to the equipment we used in this video including the scope mount and other third-party accessories such as rings, scopes, etc.
We purchased these accessories by ourselves, and we only recommend products that we trust and have been tested extensively by us.
LONG EYE RELIEF SCOPES:
Burris scout riflescope 2-7x32mm (used in the video above). Burris LER scopes come with the Burris forever warranty.
We also recommend the Hi-Lux Optics Long Eye Relief 2-7x32mm Riflescope - it does not come with a lifetime warranty but we've never had any issues with the 4 Hi-Lux we own.
Both two LER scopes above have a 32mm objective lens and can be mounted very close to the bore, which is always desired by shooters. The following two low-profile scope rings are the perfect match for this setup at competitive prices:
Weaver Quad Lock 1-Inch medium 49046 (used in this video)
Leupold Rifleman Detachable low Rings 56524
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.