Full-length NDT Scope Mount for Finnish Mosin Nagant M39
NOTE: Fits Finnish Mosin Nagant M39 rifle ONLY and requires a bent bolt to clear the scope
- No drill, No tap, No permanent modification to your Finnish Mosin Nagant M39
- Low profile design and tapered front design allow comfortable cheek weld
- No Gunsmith required, installed in 20 minutes!
- Precision CNC milled from a whole block of aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- One aircraft grade aluminum alloy scope mount with picatinny rail
- One steel receiver nut, screw and wrench
This full-length scope mount works with any bent bolt on the market, including our own thread-on "gunsmith-less" bent bolt
The original straight bolt will NOT work. Because with a regular eye relief scope, you would not be able to close the bolt.
If you want to keep using the straight bolt, we offer a scout mount solution that allows you to mount a long eye relief scope: