Ultra low-profile NDT Scout Mount for Finnish Mosin Nagant M39 Gen 2
Ultra low-profile NDT Scout Mount for Finnish Mosin Nagant M39 Gen 2 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
NOTE: Fits Finnish Mosin Nagant M39 rifle ONLY; does NOT work for any other rifles
- The Gen 2 M39 scout mount allows you to use the original rear sight blade as a backup iron sight.
- No drill, No tap, No permanent modification to your Finnish Mosin Nagant M39
- ULTRA low profile design allows comfortable cheek weld
- Works with stripper clips for speed loading and requires an LER (long eye relief) scout scope
- No Gunsmith required, installed in 20 minutes!
- Precision CNC milled from a whole block of aircraft grade aluminum alloy
[Firearms, optics, rings, and original rear sight blade are for display only and NOT included]
The following are links to the equipment we used in this video including the scope mount and other third-party accessories such as rings, scopes, etc.
We purchased these accessories by ourselves, and we only recommend products that we trust and have been tested extensively by us.
LONG EYE RELIEF SCOPES:
Hi-Lux Optics Long Eye Relief 2-7x32mm Riflescope (used in this video)
We also recommend the Burris scout riflescope 2-7x32mm, which comes with the Burris forever warranty
Both two LER scopes above have a 32mm objective lens and can be mounted very close to the bore, which is always desired by shooters. The following two low-profile scope rings are the perfect match for this setup at competitive prices:
Weaver Tactical 6-Hole Picatinny Rings 1" Med 99688 (used in this video)
Leupold Rifleman Detachable 0.897in Height, 55860
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.