Low-Profile Picatinny Scope Mount for Enfield P14 (Pattern 1914) and M1917 No Drill-Tap
Low-Profile Picatinny Scope Mount for Enfield P14 (Pattern 1914) and M1917 No Drill-Tap is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
- Features the unique all-steel rear sight base that will not shoot loose under full-power recoil
- The unique design uses the rear sight "ears" as the base and is perfectly aligned to the axis of the bore
- The ultra-low profile Picatinny rail allows you to mount the scope as low as possible to the barrel
- No permanent modification and no gunsmith required - easy Installation in 20 minutes
[Firearms, optics and rings are for display only and NOT included]
- One steel rear sight mounting base
- One aluminum alloy picatinny rail
- Wrenches and screws
These scopes and rings are used in the video:
The shooting rest we used in the video is the Caldwell Lead Sled FCX Shooting Rest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.