Mosin Nagant M91 NDT Scout Mount Low-Profile for M1891 curved rear sight
Mosin Nagant M91 NDT Scout Mount Low-Profile for M1891 curved rear sight is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
NOTE: Does NOT work with rifles with flat leaf sights (early M1891). Minor adjustments may be needed to fit different variants of M91 rifles including Finnish M24, M27, M28 - watch the installation video below BEFORE you buy!
Fits Russian M91, Finnish M91, M24, M27, M28
- Does NOT work with rifles with flat leaf sights (early M1891)
- No drill, no tap, and no permanent modification to your historical Mosin Nagant rifles
- Works with Long Eye Relief (LER) scopes and you can still use stripper clips for speed loading
- No need to remove the upper handguard, retain the original military appearance
- The scope mount base is precision CNC milled from a whole block of steel
[Firearms, optics, and rings are for display only and NOT included]
- One steel base mount and aluminum alloy picatinny rail
- Screws, wrenches, and threadlocker
The following are links to the equipment we used in this video including the scope mount and other third-party accessories such as rings, scopes, etc. We purchased these accessories by ourselves, and we only recommend products that we trust and have been tested extensively by us.
Long Eye Relief scopes:
Hi-Lux Optics Long Eye Relief 2-7x32mm Riflescope (used in this video)
We also recommend the Burris scout riflescope 2-7x32mm, which comes with the Burris forever warranty.
Both two LER scopes above have 32mm objective lens and can be mounted very close to the bore, which is always desired by shooters. The following two low-profile scope rings are the perfect match for this setup at competitive prices.
Weaver Quad Lock 1-Inch medium 49046 (used in this video)
Leupold Rifleman Detachable low Rings 56524
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.