Swedish Mauser M38 & M96 NDT Picatinny Scope Mount Low Profile Gen 2
Does NOT work for Model 1894.
- No drill, No tap, No permanent modification to your Swedish Mauser
- No need to remove the upper handguard, retain the original military appearance
- Low profile design allows comfortable cheek weld
- No Gunsmith required, installed in 20 minutes!
- The ingenious arc-shape base design ensures perfect bore alignment for the scope mount
- Solid Steel Base Nut guarantees the rock-solid mounting
NOTE: For the M96 rifle with a straight bolt - A bent bolt is required to clear the scope. An M38 bent bolt with correct headspace can be used but a small part of the M96 stock needs to be filed down so the bolt can close completed.Package contents:
- One steel base receiver nut and base screw
- One aircraft grade aluminum alloy base with full-length picatinny rail
- One torx wrench and removable thread locker